jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

unpleasant experience



Think I had an unpleasant experience:
ase was much he pass the task to a friend, who by the way was worth 30% of the grade, and told the teacher that I had passed it work.
That pso grabs as 1 year and 6 months was cuandon first semester COBACH 10 palms where the teacher was present and student Rafael Kiryat Enrriques Diego, which caused me to break my work and Rafael, well at the end of account I finish with a score of 6.5, which sent me my missing extraordinary tenths, which I felt the most evil and cool I just happened to work my partner Rafael and I designed it abia past, and I never wanted to go and work so important to others, so I would not retake the same.

The picture is going to show me and Rafael Enrriques Diego:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario