jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

Who would you like to be, what would you do and why? what would you do if you were...

Who would you be? A professional football player named
Chris Givens.

What would you do and why? If I had the money takes to get you in a football team, I got involved because they like football that I have only the money it costs a team and would miss him very hard.
What would you do if you were ...
famous? Take advantage of my fame to walk with michas morras.
President of Mexico? Spend the money on all the things I could not have when I was kid and me to get to a football team.
the Director of the school? Run for all students to see that they are selfish and garish.
a Disney character? Saldriera in Disney Chanel, if you know it is a TV show.

a superhero? Save everyone that was in danger.

a millionaire? I went to America to live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario